Saturday, May 14, 2011

Games Played during Holiday

Okay, from the previous post I did mention that I spent my semester break with playing games. So what were the games that I played? Want to know? If you do not want to know, it's okay, I am still going to introduce them to you ^^ .
  1. Age of Empires II
    This game is a quite old game, but it is still worth playing. It is a strategic game, you build your buildings and all sorts of things, create your soldiers and go invade enemies. The objective is to destroy all of the enemies to gain victory. You can choose to play the campaigns in single player mode, or you can also choose to play custom game in multiplayer mode. During semester break, I played in multiplayer mode with my housemates Pang Khang Soon and Ding Kar Yong. Below is the game's trailer:


  2. Crysis 2
    One of the latest games that I chose to play. This game is a first person shooting game. Basically, you are controlling a super soldier which is very strong and its nano suit has several features which help in combating including invisibility, armor mode, etc. The campaign mode allows you to play the story plot where New York city is under invasion of alien. The alien is somewhat like a jelly squid attached to machine. The exact story I am still not sure as I have not finished playing this game since the new semester of study has started. I would recommend this game because it has a very nice graphic and the story seems to be interesting. If you want to know more, you can try it yourself. Below I will post the story trailer:


  3. Devil May Cry 4
    Devil may cry 4 is a role-playing game which is the only game that I managed to finish the game play during semester break. This is another good game with good graphic but for me the graphic is not as good as the graphic in crysis 2. A new protagonist was created for this game named Nero while Dante who has been always the main protagonist in previous series of devil may cry can also be played here in the second half of the game. This game is fun because the character is able to demonstrate the so called 'beautiful' movement of slashing with multiply combos of skills. The objective of the game is to stop the evil's creation of savior by Sanctus, the main antagonist character of this game. You might have to try if you want to know more about this game and the following is the trailer:


  4. Dungeon Siege II
    This game is introduced by Felius Yuseli, my room mate. This game is a role-playing game with a not really good graphic. The game is quite okay although I have not finished the entire game play. Not many thing that I can elaborate here, the only way to know about this game is to play it yourself and next is the trailer:


  5. DDtank
    This game is also introduced by Felius Yuseli. This is a web-browser based game, without downloading and paying for it, we can play this game for free. This game is somewhat similar to 2D gunbound shooting game. Playing this for short period is quite fun for me but not many people thinks so. Playing for not so long time, I actually already get bored to it. For first encounter, playing with friends is also not a bad idea. You can go to the page through this link and following is the screenshot of the webpage:

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Songs