Saturday, May 14, 2011

Orientation Day in UCSI

It has been a long time since I came to Malaysia for the first time. With a blink of eyes, time flies, and I have been staying in Kuala Lumpur for more than one year. Life now still keeps going on.

Semester break has just ended for about 2 weeks and life continues with university life as a student accompanied by lot of assignments, lab reports waiting to be done. But before we move one forward, let's take a look at what I had done during semester break.

Basically, what I did during semester break was playing computer games, but other than that, I joined a more meaningful activity (which I think so) took place in UCSI University. It was the orientation for the new students and I was one of the facilitators who help the students in getting know more about their new life in their new university. It was a 2-day orientation which lied on 27th and 28th of April and it was fun. Previously, I also took part in the same event back in January 2011.So, this was my second time taking part in such a event. In this event, I got the chance to meet a lot of new people which is one my interests. Below I will share day-1 photo taken in that event:


From this photo, I will introduce people captured but only boys will be introduced, as for girls I have to respect their privacy as it is really important for them, but if you can track down yourself, then I have nothing to say. For boys I can only say sorry that I cannot respect your privacy but I think you all have to be grateful as I am promoting you all here ^^ . From left to right: Heng Win Sen, Hew Yik Lim, Felix Tanjaya, and lastly in the middle is Wong Hui Vern.

Another photo on day-2:


Again the boys are: from left to right Hani, the middle one: ??? (I don't know his name) and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Songs